Our partnership is based on the objective of increasing the knowledge base on low income markets and providing end to end services to our clients. MART enjoys partnerships with a number of entities across the globe. We follow two approaches
1. Creating and Disseminating Knowledge
- BoP Innovation Centre, Netherlands – The partnership aims at leveraging each other’s strength to promote inclusive businesses
- Change, Japan – The partnership aims at creating sustainable business solutions to impact lives of poor in India and spread the knowledge on BoP among industries in Japan
- Swisscontact, Bangladesh – MART became the Knowledge Partner of the event on ‘Innovations at BoP, doing good by doing well’, organised by Swisscontact, Bangladesh. Swisscontact, a well recognised authority on skill development was our International Partner for the event on Building Trainers’ Skills in Vocational Employability.
- XIMB, Bhubaneswar – The partnership aims at exploring joint initiatives to impact lives of poor in India
- University of Illinois – MART has been working with University of Illinois, US to understand post harvesting issues and solutions in India
2. Extending Comprehensive services
- Advertising giants Proximity, Rediffusion and Anugrah Madison have partnered with MART to work in the rural communication domain.
- MART has partnered with a number of research agencies across the country to conduct survey in the rural areas. The partner agencies assist MART in conducting quantitative research.