MART is a family. Belongingness, caring, interdependence trust, transparency teamwork and shared leadership are core values at MART.
We are passionate about our purpose of helping the poor improve their quality of life. We believe sustained Profits follow in serving this higher Purpose with Passion. We bring a to our work because the poor deserve the best strategy to pull them out of poverty but with a compassionate heart.
Our philosophy is enshrined in our corporate logo. The handshake in the letter M depicts:
- Teamwork which is the bedrock for our organization. We deliver better solutions as a team than as individuals.
- Building partnerships to deliver superior value. We bring together the leading experts in the field, dig the most relevant facts, work closely with clients, and constantly test our ideas before making our recommendations.
- Creating a synergy between development and corporate sectors, a business mind and social heart, is what helps us achieve our objectives.
- Provide handholding support to our clients.
- Personal touch (holding of hands) and humility (heads bent forward) in our relationship with clients and other stakeholders.